FDA Regulation: The M.S.T. additive meets all FDA regulation as safe for food contact.
Improve Food Safety and Quality
- Eliminates harmful pathogens including bacteria and fungi
- Leak-proof bag reduces contamination from weeping
- Customers prefer the taste of product stored in M.S.T. bags vs. regular wrap based on a blind taste
- Test conducted by a leading, national supermarket chain
Reduce Time and Labor
- Much faster than hand wrapping
- Reduced labor costs: Eliminates multiple wrapping of same chub. A single chub can be rewrapped upwards of 15 times
Improve Customer Service
- Reduces order completion time by 30 seconds per order increasing the customer service experience. Less time spent waiting for a deli order means a
customer can go to other areas of the store sooner, spending more time shopping for additional items.
Increase Cost Savings
- In addition to time and labor savings, leftover, pre-cut meat can be stored overnight in antimicrobial bag, allowing for it to be sold the next day.
- Reduced spoilage
- Intangible savings
Reduced Injuries: The traditional wrapping station for deli meats and cheeses can be responsible for a number of workplace injuries
including: Cuts from the wrap cutter, burns from the heat sealer and carpal tunnel from the repetitive wrapping motion.
Reduced claims = reduced insurance and workers comp rates